Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Prayer

I have been thinking about several people I have not seen in a very long time. They cross my mind several times a day for no reason. I believe when this happens that I am meant to pray for these people, so I do. Prayer is an amazing tool that we have in life. I can know nothing about what is going on in someones world or might not be able to help them in any way, but I can pray for them. Kind of blows my mind. This happened to me last week . . . I was really thinking about my friends Chuck and Amanda. So I prayed for them. Turns out 2 days ago I found out they are pregnant. Awesome news, but they have a life changing event that requires serious prayer. I am thankful that I have an avenue to communicate with my creator. I would be lost without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment