Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Heels or Flats?

Can I be a super Mom and career woman in $14 heels? Well the answer is no, because the heels pinched my feet and I asked my Mom to return them for me because I did not have time. Now TIME is something I could use more of. I am currently running on about 5 hours of sleep a night, because Julia is more fun than sleep, looking through cookbooks is more fun than sleep, blogging is more fun than sleep. This is a problem. I have decided this week that I want to write a book. Is that weird? I read all the time, but starting and finishing a book is different. I have been playing with the idea for years, but recently can not get it out of my head. The only question is, what in the world would I write about and when would I find the time. My life is not dramatic enough for a memoir and I don't think I am inventive enough to write the next Twilight series. Since God put this idea in my head, I am praying (literally) that he will provide the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment