Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

We had a fun and busy Valentines Day. It started with exchanging Valentine's gifts and cards with each other before we left for work and school.







My sweet love bugs. It was Andrew's first Valentine's Day. He is for sure going to be a heart breaker.





We gave Valentine's to our friends.



Julia's party at school was so much fun. We played BINGO, had snack and they exchanged Valentine's cards. They were so excited to have a party at school.



During the month of February Jeff and I left love notes on Julia and Andrew's door for them to find each day. Julia really got into it asking "why do you love me today?"
Julia's door

Andrew's door

1 comment:

  1. I miss your precious family! What sweet ways to tell your children you love them, I might have to borrow that idea for my big kids next year! And your Valentines cards your kids gave out are super cute as always. :) I was inspired this year to do the crayons you guys made from last year! Give my love <3 to Julia!

    Ms. Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete